AgriNext Business incubator
Business incubators for Rural Excellence will be established and will provide a common space to allow students, teachers, trainers, employers, research institutions, NGOs and other participants to exchange their MA skills and competences closely related to green skills, for example precision and smart farming methods.
Within the project a common space that will join students, learners, teacher, trainers, mentors, employers, guidance service providers, will be established to support rural excellence, which will be guaranteed through the establishment of Business incubators for Rural Excellence.
The Incubator will support the following objectives:
- Offer an established system of continuous exchange between employers, teachers, trainers and guidance service providers, to respond to the skills needed.
- Raise students and learners who are highly skilled, motivated, entrepreneurial, and aware of the importance of C-VET and lifelong learning.
- Establish an interaction between teachers, trainers, mentors from companies, students, and researchers.
- Support individualisation of the learning process.
- Promote rural development & vitality by demonstrating and highlighting the opportunities of multifunctional agriculture.
- Help to increase digital competencies among students and teachers.