AgriNext Project in a Nutshell
16. 8. 2022
The general aim of the AgriNext project is to create learning environment that responds to the skill demand on the job market in the field of Multifunctional Agriculture.
The project commenced on June 1st 2022 and will last for 48 months. The project is co-funded within the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union and received EUR 2.553.260 funding.
The project is coordinated by Biotehniški Center Naklo from Slovenia. The project consortia involves nine partners from Slovenia, Ireland, Croatia and Spain: On Projects Advising SL, Coag Jaen Union de Agricultores y Ganaderos Jovenes Agricultores de Jaen, Consejeria de Educacion - Junta de Andalucia, Instituto De Educacion Secundaria Galileo Galilei, Arctur, Kmetijsko gozdarska zadruga Sloga Kranj, Z.O.O, Karlovac University of Applied Sciences, Skink, Institute of the Republic of Slovenia for Vocational Education and Training and Technological University of the Shannon: Midlands Midwest.
The main expected results are:
- Building the AgriNext Business Incubator, established in three countries – Slovenia, Croatia and Spain;
- Development of the AgriNext platform for rural excellence, creating a virtual environment for interaction, demonstration, development and individualisation;
- Providing the support required for lasting improvements in the multifunctional agriculture vocational education and training to foster rural excellence and green jobs.
- Online training for guidance service providers for the use of new guidance service model;
- Online training for vocational education and training teachers for flexible learning processes;
- Proposals of flexibilization of vocational education and training;
- Green job = dream job video trailers production.
Find more information about the project in the leaflet.
AgriNext_Partnership for Excellence - Centres of Vocational Excellence.pdf